Request of memberships
According to §3 of the Statutes:
any natural or legal person from any country of the world that operates in the domains of interest of the Association can become a member of the ASLERD has to send a membership application to the President of the Executive Committee.
• Ordinary members are natural persons and to submit a request to join ASLERD can use the templates available here below:
• Institution members are legal persons (schools, PA, public and private training institutions, associations and enterprises) and to submit a request to join ASLERD can use the templates available here below:
The letter should be accompanied by a description of the Institution, that we advice to structure as follow:
• description of the Institution interested in joining ASLERD (max: 1500 characters)
• short bio of the person appointed as contact person (max: 1500 characters)
• if applicable, relevant achievements in the domain: best practices, products, etc (max: 1500 characters)
• if applicable, relevant publications (max: 10 publications)
Submit your request of membership to ASLERD to:
aslerd [dot] org [at] gmail [dot] com
The Executive Committee of ASLERD will examine the request within 3 weeks.